class attendance policies
- Dancers should use the bathroom before class begins
- Be on time. Warming up and stretching is an extremely important part of dance progression and safety
- Hair should always be pulled back and out of each student’s face. This seems so minor but it really is necessary for them to learn and practice correctly
- For their own safety please drop off and pick up your dancers on time. teachers cannot watch children waiting for their ride and teach their next classes at the same time
- Make sure your child is dressed in dance appropriate clothing. No jeans, skirts or baggy clothing. Fitted clothing (dance leotard, stretch pants, fitted tee or tank) is required so we can see your dancer’s posture and form
Are fundraisers available?
Yes! In the past, we have done Little Caesars Pizza, Lehi Roller Mills, Harward Farms, and a photography fundraiser that have profited very well. Information for fundraisers will be sent home from class with the dancers.
We are going out of town for two weeks this month so can I just pay for the classes I attend?
No, if a class is canceled by Sara unexpectedly tuition will be adjusted; if you miss class for personal reasons tuition is the regular amount.
Is class cancelled on holidays?
Yes! We follow the Nebo school district calendar. If school is not held, your child does not have dance either.
Is it okay to have other people pick my child up from class?
Yes, but please call and let Sara know or tell the teacher at the beginning of class. Your child’s safety is very important to us!
Can I stay and watch my child’s class?
Parents are welcome to stay and watch class in the first week of each month. We need our students to pay attention to what is happening in class, not what is happening with the class visitors so they can learn!
Can my dancer bring a friend or cousin to watch class?
No we do not allow friends in class. The students are here to learn, and it is our job to hold a class where the atmosphere is professional.