Registration for Fall 2019 NOW OPEN!!
We are excited this year to be using a new-to-us dance software system! Although you can view class schedules here on this website, the actual registration for classes will be done there. Follow the instructions below to get your account set up, and enroll in classes!
**ALL FAMILIES/STUDENTS WILL NEED TO SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT EVEN IF YOU ARE A RETURNING STUDENT**
How to set up your account:
- Follow this link: Dance Central Registration
- Select Register under the ‘New to Dance Central?’ heading
- Fill out the fields to set up your account! Be sure to read all the headings so you put the parent/guardian information and student information in the correct fields.
- Keep your login information on hand! This account is your resource for your classes and tuition amounts through the year! We will also add show and competition dates to the software when the time comes!
- Do you have multiple students to enroll? Be sure to select “Add another student to this account” once you have submitted the information for your first student.
- Once you have all of your students’ information entered into your account select “Search/Enroll in Classes.”
How to register:
- Only classes that your child is eligible for by their age will display to you.
- If you have more than one student you will only see classes for the student you selected to enroll.
- To enroll in a class you simply have to click on the class name and follow the prompts. Its basically like shopping online!
- Once you have completed class selection for one student, move to the next and do that process for them!
- **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT** once you have all your classes selected you MUST click “Checkout” if you do not check out, you will not be enrolled in the classes.
- Watch for your confirmation email with important documents that need to be filled out and submitted to finalize your registration!
- The link to login to your account will always be quickly accessible here on our site. Simply click on the “Current Students” heading and you will find it there!
Having problems or need any questions answered? Email Alyssa at email@example.com.